I’m going to become a cash player. I’ve always focused on tournaments but cash seems to be where the action is, the variance in tournaments is too great. Playing hours of poker to book min wins is disheartening and you never feel great unless you come first so mentallly and emotionally it is taxing.
Up until now cash has always killed me but I know poker and I shouldn’t be scared. I’m better than most players andI can read people and hands well.
Start point is I need to do the following to get to my A game:
- Watch the Deuces Cracked cash game series again and take notes
- Reread my 3 Harrington cash game books
- Read my Jonathan Little cash books
- Watch the 166 poker hands videos from Jonathan Little here
- Listen to Jonathan Little Small Stakes Cash Games
- I need to track poker loses and wins on an Poker Income Ultimate